Baby Diapers & Wipes Distribution
We're starting a new program in 2015 to distribute emergency diapers and wipes to low-income and homeless families! We need your help collecting these items!
More information about our program:
What we collect
- Diapers– ALL sizes and brands, partially-opened packages or individual diapers
- Wipes– Any unopened containers
- Diapers cannot be purchased with food stamps or through WIC
- Without clean diapers, babies often must keep on a dirty diaper for long amounts of time
- They are a basic necessity that families really need!
Who Receives the Items?
- Low-income and homeless families in San Mateo County
- They must be referred by their social worker or case manager
- Diapers are for EMERGENCIES and not meant to be the family’s regular source of diapers
Help us Collect Diapers and Wipes!
- Do you have diapers your child has grown out of? We can use them!
- Host a collection drive at your child’s next birthday party or event;
- Collect with your preschool, daycare, neighbors, co-workers, or mom’s club;
- Add an extra bag of diapers to your cart next time you shop!
How to donate?
Drop off to our office at 1 Davis Drive, Belmont during regular business hours
or contact us at email@example.com or 650-802-5152.