The Children’s Fund serves approximately 4,600 children per year and focuses on three year-round and three-seasonal programs.
Our year-round programs are:
1) Computers for Kids- provide refurbished computers for homework help and college applications to low-income and foster children.
2) Orthodontia Treatments- funds necessary orthodontia treatment to children who are desperate for care.
3) Bundles for Babies- provides gently used baby clothing to very low-income mothers in the County.
Three large seasonal programs:
1) Backpack & School Supplies- helping every child start the school year prepared and ready to learn.
2) Halloween Costumes- every child deserves to participate in this fun childhood holiday.
Miscellaneous Programs: We also leave room in our program for various miscellaneous services, depending on the needs of the children. In 2015, we will collect and distribute prom dresses, emergency diapers and wipes, bicycles, and MORE!
We rely on community donations to provide all the goods and services to the children in need. Donate to help us reach more than 4,500 children this year!