Welcome to Children’s Fund
The children’s Fund progam was founded in 1973 as a grassroots effort by social workers to assist foster and low-income children in San Mateo County and provide them with goods and service that are not available through public funds. The Children’s Fund benefits low-income and foster children and teens, newborn to age 18, who reside in San Mateo County.Every year over 4,500 children and youth receive resources from our program.
The Children's Fund Holiday Gift Program is here!
Help us by making a monetary donation to help a low income/Foster Youth receive a Holiday Gift this year.
- Please make checks out to "Children's Fund" and deliver or mail to 1 Davis Drive, Belmont CA 94002
Host a Toy Drive at your place of work, school, or Holiday event.
- A Childrne's Fund barrel can be dropped off at your site
- All donations are due back to us no later than December 7th 4pm
Sponsor a child or children through our Holiday Gift Tag program. Receive a personalized Holiday wish list from a child in need.
- Gift tags will be available starting Wednesday 11/7
- All new unwrapped gifts will need to be dropped off at 1 Davis Drive, Belmont CA 94002 by Friday December 7th.
Purchase items off of our Amazon with list
All donations are 100% Tax deductible. Email or call us for additional information
650-802-5152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org