The Children’s Fund leaves room in our programs to for various miscellaneous services, depending on the needs of the children.
In recent years, our miscellaneous programs included:
- Distributed 140 warm coats to children of all ages
- Offered graduation and prom attire to 40 high schoolers
- Brought teddy bears to 200 children in Child Protective Services’ receiving home
- Gave bike helmets to youth who needed them
- Distributed new shoes to hundreds of foster youth
- Distributed prom dresses and accessories to teens
- Distributed 30 bicylces and locks to youth
- Gave socks, underwear and pajama packages to 163 youth
- Provide "Birthday in a Bag" kids to youth (filled with plates, balloons, birthday hats, and more!)
- Provide birthday and "something special" goodies to children
- Distribute small hygiene kits to clients
- Collect duffle bags for youth in foster care so they don't have to carry their clothing in a garbage bag
The Children’s Fund is open to new programs and welcomes your participation and involvement. Please contact us!
Contact us anytime: 650-802-5152 or email@example.com